Viser søkeresultater 1 til 10 av 13
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2010
    Sted
    Danmark
    Alder
    Meldinger

Exclamation Dr. John C. Lowe er død / Dr. John C. Lowe has Died

Jeg åbnede lige et af mine nyhedsbreve og fandt så ud af, at Dr. John C. Lowes seneste nyhedsbrev er udfærdiget af hans kone, Tammy Lowe, som fortæller, at han er død. Da jeg ikke ved, hvor meget jeg bør citere fra nyhedsbrevet, har jeg valgt dette ud:

"It is with deep sadness and a broken heart that I write this letter to inform you that Dr. John C. Lowe died suddenly January 9, 2012 due to complications following a head injury that he sustained on November 14, 2011."

"The website's will remain as they are. His compassionate words will still be there. I will try to find the newsletter that he was working on and send it (incomplete or finished by my hand). The Thyro-gold will also continue to be available. John believed in it so strongly. I will try to find the clinical trial results and post them for the benefit of those who rely on the product. There are so many documents that he was writing that remain unfinished but I will do my best to sort through them and share them when I can."

http://www.thyroidscience.us/
    http://www.thyroidscience.com/
    http://www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org/
    http://www.drlowe.com/

Jeg har postet her i tsh-forummet, fordi det forekommer mig passende, at netop han, der var så meget imod tsh-regimet, skulle være her ... Hvis det er forkert, må jeg be' Admin om at flytte tråden.

Dr. Lowe har arbejdet til det sidste, og der kommer stadig nogle bøger og andet fra ham. Tammy Lowe vil sende noget ud med nyhedsbreve, når hun kan.

"What final words can I offer to you all at this sad time? For those of you who knew him personally, who spoke with him on the phone, who met him face-to-face, shook his hand or offered a hug in gratitude - you will join our daughter Michele and me in sorrow as we face this tragic loss together. For those of you who never had the privilege to know my husband personally, but read his writings, just know that he believed in his research and hoped that someday the TSH testing would be abandoned as the standard practice for thyroid health and that healthcare would return to the science-based treatment that it should be. Remember the scientist that he was and continue to share his work with others who need it. Remember his voice for those who felt they were never heard when they were in need of direction. Remember the extraordinary man that he was and help me maintain his everlasting presence."

Nielsigne

Medlem siden
    Dec 2008
    Sted
    alle lande
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Nielsigne Vis post
    Jeg åbnede lige et af mine nyhedsbreve og fandt så ud af, at Dr. John C. Lowes seneste nyhedsbrev er udfærdiget af hans kone, Tammy Lowe, som fortæller, at han er død. Da jeg ikke ved, hvor meget jeg bør citere fra nyhedsbrevet...
    Kan gengives fritt....

A Special Tribute to my Husband,
    Dr. John C. Lowe
    22.01.1946- 9.01.2012
    by Tammy Lowe

It is with deep sadness and a broken heart that I write this letter to inform you that Dr. John C. Lowe died suddenly January 9, 2012 due to complications following a head injury that he sustained on November 14, 2011.

I've spent the last few days searching for the right words to share this news and to honor the man that I have known and loved for the majority of my life, but the words seem so small and insubstantial to the man that he was.

One only has to read the many pages of www.drlowe.com, www.thyroidscience.com, www.thyroidscience.us and www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org to know that John's passion and dedication to the field of thyroidology and fibromyalgia was his reason for getting up every day and spending countless hours boldly offering his strong opinions in the field. There were no vacations in our life together, no tee times on the golf course, no boating on the beautiful waters or walks on the sandy beaches in Florida where we live. His happiest moments were spent at the desk he loved, surrounded by his many wellread, tattered books, and typing the words that would eventually make their way to the websites for his readers to find them.

They say a genius is someone of great intelligence and I do believe that John was a genius in his field. His greatest magnum opus, of course, was The Metabolic Treatment of Fibromyalgia, the textbook that took him 10 years to write. Imagine the dedication to complete such a task.

In the final months since his head injury - John was able to accomplish several things despite impaired vision in his right eye and a broken collar bone. He proudly completed a forward to a book titled 'Recovering with T3' by Paul Robinson and a forward for the book, The Hormone Zone, by Dr. John Robinson. He also conducted an interview for Dr. Mark Swanson that will soon be published. And finally, he was also working to complete his own book, 'Safely Getting Well With Thyroid Hormone' and was preparing to have it in print within a few weeks.

The website's will remain as they are. His compassionate words will still be there. I will try to find the newsletter that he was working on and send it (incomplete or finished by my hand). The Thyro-gold will also continue to be available. John believed in it so strongly. I will try to find the clinical trial results and post them for the benefit of those who rely on the product. There are so many documents that he was writing that remain unfinished but I will do my best to sort through them and share them when I can.

What final words can I offer to you all at this sad time? For those of you who knew him personally, who spoke with him on the phone, who met him face-to-face, shook his hand or offered a hug in gratitude - you will join our daughter Michele and me in sorrow as we face this tragic loss together. For those of you who never had the privilege to know my husband personally, but read his writings, just know that he believed in his research and hoped that someday the TSH testing would be abandoned as the standard practice for thyroid health and that healthcare would return to the science-based treatment that it should be. Remember the scientist that he was and continue to share his work with others who need it. Remember his voice for those who felt they were never heard when they were in need of direction. Remember the extraordinary man that he was and help me maintain his everlasting presence.

Dr John C Lowe LLC
    Metabolic Research and Informational Consulting

January 14, 2012
    www.drlowe.com Tammy@drlowe.com

(Blir oversatt snart)
    Hvis du vil vite hva dr. John C. Lowe betyr for oss med hypothyreose, les her.
    Hvis du har noen spørsmål knyttet til bruk av vårt forum - les OSS/FAQ.

Medlem siden
    Oct 2011
    Sted
    Region Midt
    Alder
    Meldinger

En bruger har postet dette på Jacob Teitelbaums FB-side, og herunder skriver han følgende:

I had the pleasure of knowing him and working with him as well. He was a remarkable and caring man who helped lots of people.
    http://www.facebook.com/DrTeitelbaum

Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Exclamation Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Tammy Lowe d. 13. marts 2012
    It is with deep sadness and a broken heart that I write this letter to inform you that Dr. John C. Lowe died suddenly January 9, 2012 due to complications following a head injury that he sustained on November 14, 2011.

Tammy Lowe Launches new Website Domain for Thyro-Gold Customers

I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who forwarded messages, emails, phone calls, letters and cards of sympathy regarding the passing of Dr. John Lowe. Reading each and every message was precious moment from those of you who shared his loss as deeply as I. I am so overwhelmed by the emotion of these beautiful expressions for my beloved John and to know that his research touched so many lives throughout his life. The outpouring of praise and recognition of his pioneering research is a testament to his lifetime contributions in the fields of thyroidology and fibromyalgia.

At the time of his death, John did not have a formal will. His estate is currently in probate. It is for this reason that I have started this new website www.naturalthyroidsolutions.com.

You may be contacted at some point by unauthorized parties who currently have restricted my access to drlowe.com and my email address at tammy@drlowe.com I am no longer available for communications at that email. If anyone contacts you regarding Thyro-Gold other than me, please note that these individuals are completely unauthorized and not competent to advise you on Thyro-Gold of which I hold exclusive license with the
    manufacturer.

I have spoken to many of you and I have answered many of your questions regarding Thyro-Gold. As you know, I worked very closely with John and I am intimately familiar with the product, the suggested dosage, and any modifications that may arise to provide continued health for clients. Natural Thyroid Solutions will continue to offer the same excellent service you have known for many years.

I apologize for any confusion that may arise over the coming weeks regarding your continued access to Thyro-Gold, but rest assured you may continue to order this product at my new website www.naturalthyroidsolutions.com . I look forward to reconnecting with you at my new email address tammy@naturalthyroidsolutions.com.

Sincerely,

Tammy Lowe
    tammy@naturalthyroidsolutions.com
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Jeg åbnede lige et af mine nyhedsbreve og fandt så ud af, at Dr. John C. Lowes seneste nyhedsbrev er udfærdiget af hans kone, Tammy Lowe, som fortæller, at han er død.

In Tribute to my "Poppa" Dr. John C. Lowe
    1/22/1946- 1/9/2012
    by his devoted daughter Michele

It wounds me deeply to inform you that my father, Dr. John C. Lowe died suddenly January 9, 2012 due to complications following a head injury that he sustained on November 14, 2011.

Please forgive my lack of structure on this site. The page is a work in progress and although I'm sure the majority of you have already read my mother's beautiful tribute to the man of which she spent her life with, this is mine...my own individual way of memorializing the man that I felt privileged to call family.

I didn't always know that Dr. Lowe was my father. It wasn't until I was about 20 years old, un-well, and struggling with medical issues from childhood. I had been re-routed to several different physicians, a handful of which, willingly released me from their care. It was at this time, in a mother's despair, my wonderful mother Tammy contacted her old friend and confidant, a man I knew as "Dr. John".

I can still recall the day I met him. I use the word "met" lightly because I had met him before. I had known him my whole life. The pictures in albums proved it. I'd be lying if I said that we connected right away, it was a journey in its own rite...my relationship with him was different from any other I'll ever know. It began with little things that led two anti-social people to create a bond like ours...things like our intense love for 60's music (he, being a forever-hippie and me not quite understanding my love for icons such as Jim Morrison and peace emblems), our love of literature (it wasn't unusual for us to use a classic piece to jumpstart our conversations), our outspokennes (although my poor mother dealt with us on that one...sorry momma), but most of all, our connection came from our passion for the things we loved.

I watched him over the years as he stood up for what he believed in, when everyone else told him not to. I watched as he defended his family and defended his work with such intense emotion and animation. I watched in awe as he held steadfast in his idea that 'thoughts were things, and that the 'starting point of all achievement, is desire' in order to create this movement...espcially when his mind was tired, his body worn out, and when his body needed to heal. He didn't endure these things for fame, nor for money, he didn't endure these things for any reward whatsoever except to achieve his goal. And while no death is easy to deal with, I believe that facing it in the light of your passion is a good one...and I find solace in that.

In the years that I have had with him; in the moments that I've had to hear him, and watch him, and get to know everything that IS him.... our short years together were enough to imprint my heart for the rest of my days...and I feel overwhelmingly privileged to have the opportunity to have had the time we shared.

My Poppa taught me that temporary defeat was not permanent failure. He taught me to believe in myself, when (like him) everyone told me no. He gave me verifiable data, proving that I was as beautiful as he saw me to be. He helped me realize that I was destined to do great things. He made my quirky nature, (an inheritance from him I believe) a characteristic with quality. He made me who I am. He was my mentor, my teacher. He was my push when I needed one, and he was my want and need to test my limits. He was my friend, someone I could tell anything to and my sidekick when I wanted or needed someone in my corner. He was my comfort, he was my family, he was my father.

He was a good Poppa.

You know, he always told me that the love between family is eternal, and Poppa for you, my love is everlasting.

Your respectfully devoted daughter,

~Michele
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Medlem siden
    Dec 2008
    Sted
    alle lande
    Meldinger

Angry Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død

"The website's will remain as they are. His compassionate words will still be there. I will try to find the newsletter that he was working on and send it (incomplete or finished by my hand). The Thyro-gold will also continue to be available. John believed in it so strongly. I will try to find the clinical trial results and post them for the benefit of those who rely on the product. There are so many documents that he was writing that remain unfinished but I will do my best to sort through them and share them when I can."

This site is temporarily offline.

Index of /
    favicon.ico
    Apache Server at www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org Port 80

This site is temporarily offline.

404 Error File Not Found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed,
    had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Hvad betyder det mon?

Medlem siden
    Dec 2008
    Sted
    alle lande
    Meldinger

Thumbs down Strid om arven efter dr. Lowe

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Admin Vis post
    Hvad betyder det mon?
    Question: Dear Tammy, I have been unable to access Dr. Lowe’s websites for the past month and wondered why they are no longer available to the public. Please tell me that they will not disappear from the cyber world as they were so important to those of us who used them for references on a daily basis. [Kathy in Australia - May 10, 2012]

Tammy: Dear Kathy, I share your concern and sorrow for the loss of the websites at this time. The control of the sites are in the hands of Dr. Lowe’s sister and niece as they navigate through Probate of the Estate. My hope is that once Probate is completed, the sites will become available to the public again. I know that it was Dr. Lowe’s wish and desire to maintain the sites as they were written in his words and that the content of the sites not be altered or changed in any way.
    Kilde

Oversættelse af svar: Kære Kathy, jeg deler Deres sorg og bekymring for tabet af disse hjemmesider på dette tidspunkt. Styringen af ​​hjemmesider er i hænderne på Dr. Lowe søster og niece, sålænge arvesagen verserer i Skifteretten. Mit håb er, at når sagsbehandlingen i Skifteretten er afsluttet, vil disse websteder igen bliver tilgængelige for offentligheden. Jeg ved, at det var Dr. Lowe ønske at hjemmesiderne blev opretholdt nøjagtig som han har skrevet, og at de ikke på nogen måde skulle ændres.

Dr. Lowe har ikke efterladt et testamente og det ser ud nu at hans søster ønsker at få tilkendt copyright til dr. Lowes skrifter, herunder retten til de tilhørende indtægter. Sikken en søster, siger jeg bare!

Medlem siden
    Dec 2008
    Sted
    alle lande
    Meldinger

Exclamation Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død

Question: Dear Tammy, I have been unable to access Dr. Lowe’s websites for the past month and wondered why they are no longer available to the public. Please tell me that they will not disappear from the cyber world as they were so important to those of us who used them for references on a daily basis. [Kathy in Australia - May 10, 2012]

Tammy: Dear Kathy, I share your concern and sorrow for the loss of the websites at this time. The control of the sites are in the hands of Dr. Lowe’s sister and niece as they navigate through Probate of the Estate. My hope is that once Probate is completed, the sites will become available to the public again. I know that it was Dr. Lowe’s wish and desire to maintain the sites as they were written in his words and that the content of the sites not be altered or changed in any way.
    Kilde

Oversættelse af svar: Kære Kathy, jeg deler Deres sorg og bekymring for tabet af disse hjemmesider på dette tidspunkt. Styringen af ​​hjemmesider er i hænderne på Dr. Lowe søster og niece, sålænge arvesagen verserer i Skifteretten. Mit håb er, at når sagsbehandlingen i Skifteretten er afsluttet, vil disse websteder igen bliver tilgængelige for offentligheden. Jeg ved, at det var Dr. Lowe ønske at hjemmesiderne blev opretholdt nøjagtig som han har skrevet, og at de ikke på nogen måde skulle ændres.

Dr. Lowe har ikke efterladt et testamente og det ser ud nu at hans søster ønsker at få tilkendt copyright til dr. Lowes skrifter, herunder retten til de tilhørende indtægter. Sikken en søster, siger jeg bare!

http://www.thyroidscience.us/
    http://www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org/
    http://www.drlowe.com/
    Vi må desværre konstatere, at dr. Lowe's websider enten slet ikke kommer online igen, eller hvis de genoprettes, bliver det strictly business.

Alle dr. Lowe's websider/domæner: http://www.thyroidscience.us/, http://www.thyroidscience.com/, http://www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org/, http://www.drlowe.com/ - er nu overtaget af hans søster Kimberly J. Britain og niece Nancy Britain, (706) 276-3149, 384 Mountain Laurel Dr, Ellijay, GA 30536-4099, Georgia, USA - iflg. offentligt tilgængelige oplysninger:

Domain Name: DRLOWE.COM

Created on..............: 1999-02-03 05:00:00 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2013-02-03 05:00:00 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2012-02-04 05:00:06 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-13736643)
    (Estate of John C. Lowe)
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States
    Phone: +1.7062763149
    Fax..: +1.3034966200
    Email: kimberly_britain@yahoo.com
    Last modified: 2012-03-08 20:02:50 GMT

Administrative Info: (FAST-13736643)
    (Estate of John C. Lowe)
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States

Technical Info: (FAST-12785240)
    Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States
    Phone: +1.8017659400
    Fax..: +1.8017651992
    Email: whois@bluehost.com
    Last modified: 2012-06-11 18:50:50 GMT

Domain Name: THYROIDSCIENCE.COM

Created on..............: 2006-02-05 08:53:55 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2013-02-05 08:53:55 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2012-02-06 08:53:59 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-12791458)
    (Estate of John C. Lowe)
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States

Administrative Info: (FAST-12791458)
    (Estate of John C. Lowe)
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States

Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States

Det samme gælder alle dr. Lowe's websider tillige med også McDowell Publishing Company, LLC der var dr. Lowe's bogforlag...

Domain Name: MCDOWELLPUBLISHING.COM

Created on..............: 2000-02-03 17:59:42 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2013-02-03 17:59:42 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2012-03-09 03:37:18 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-13398214)
    Estate of Dr. John C. Lowe
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States
    Last modified: 2012-05-14 15:06:48 GMT

Administrative Info: (FAST-13398214)
    Estate of Dr. John C. Lowe
    Kimberly Britain
    P.O. Box 2061
    Ellijay, Georgia 30540
    United States
    Last modified: 2012-05-14 15:06:48 GMT

Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States

Et livsværk er tabt...

“God save me from my family - I can protect myself from my enemies.”
    Sist endret av Admin; 31-08-18 kl 00:30

Medlem siden
    Dec 2008
    Sted
    alle lande
    Meldinger

Thumbs down Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død

Vi må desværre konstatere, at dr. Lowe's websider enten slet ikke kommer online igen, eller hvis de genoprettes, bliver det strictly business.

Alle dr. Lowe's websider/domæner: http://www.thyroidscience.us/, http://www.thyroidscience.com/, http://www.fibromyalgiaresearch.org/, http://www.drlowe.com/ - er nu overtaget af hans søster Kimberly J. Britain og niece Nancy Britain, (706) 276-3149, 384 Mountain Laurel Dr, Ellijay, GA 30536-4099, Georgia, USA - iflg. offentligt tilgængelige oplysninger.

Et livsværk er tabt...

Dear Everyone

I am sorry to say that I do not think dr. Lowe's websites will come back online in the same form and spirit which it was dr. Lowe's intention. Actually, I doubt whether these sites will even be back online again.

Others may fear the same thing as me, since dr. Lowe's book "The Metabolic Treatment of Fibromyalgia" now constantly rising in price on the Internet. Finally I found a price for a used book in over a thousand USD for a copy. For my own copy, I paid "only" 120 pounds a few months ago, so the price rises now with rocket speed. What this suggests?

All domains including. McDowell Publishing Company, LLC is now taken over by dr. Lowe's sister - Kimberly J. Britain, (706) 276-3149, 384 Mountain Laurel Dr, Ellijay, GA 30536-4099, Georgia, USA.

I'm strongly and negatively surprised that nothing is heard on the Internet about the loss of these websites. Although I hope the opposite, it seems that almost nobody cares and noone really speaks for dr. Lowe and his legacy. God save us because we are not able to save ourselves...

I'm very disappointed!

With sorrow and regret on our own and thyroid patients' behalf...

Scandinavia's only forum for the support of the sufferers of thyroid diseases
    http://www.sonjas-stoffskifteforum.info

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Dr. John C. Lowe er død / Dr. John C. Lowe has Died

Jeg har sittet de siste kveldene og lett på nettet etter en del artikler. Det er ikke mye jeg finner. Dette er sørgelig. Boken hans har nådd så pass astronomiske summer at det passer ikke min lommebok. Jeg skulle så gjerne ha lest den.

Jeg håper at alt av skriftlig materiale faller ut til hans kones fordel
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Side 1 av 2 12 Siste

Lignende tråder

1. Dr. John C. Lowe
    Av Anisa i forumet Fibromyalgi og CFS
    Svar: 6
    Siste melding: 30-10-12, 11:33
  2. John C. Lowe om T3 alene
    Av Vigdis i forumet Recovering with T3
    Svar: 3
    Siste melding: 14-03-12, 07:56
  3. Tammy Lowe Launches new Website Domain for Thyro-Gold Customers
    Av Mod i forumet Diverse relatert til helse og sykdom