Viser søkeresultater 1 til 10 av 11
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Blogg og bok om å bli bedre med T3 thyroidhormon

http://recoveringwitht3.com/blog Paul Robinson har skrevet boken "Recovering with T3: My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone" med forord av John C. Lowe som nylig døde.

Innlegg nr 7 fra denne bloggen er oversatt til svensk, om du har tilgang til facebook

Innlegg nr 8 er også på facebook i svensk oversettelse på Skiöldkiortelforeningens side (åpen).

I sitt første innlegg på bloggen sier han
    I developed thyroid disease over twenty years ago. I suffered during the early years as many thyroid patients do. I was given the standard levothyroxine (T4) thyroid treatment and when I was told "you're cured!', I asked "why do I still have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism then?"

The answers to the question were varied depending on the doctor I spoke to. I was told I had some unknown disease that appeared to have symptoms reminiscent of hypothyroidism. I was told that I had a psychological problem - possibly depression. I was consistently told I could no longer have any problems with thyroid hormones because my thyroid hormone levels were 'normal' as determined by laboratory testing.

I was asked to join a growing number of patients in an ME support group by one endocrinologist. I believed that since these were thyroid patients with symptoms of hypothyroidism (or ME) then this simply meant that my endocrinologist at the time was happy to stick a label on me and push me into a room to commiserate on my bad luck and lack of future with others that he had failed to help. I was refused any more blood tests or referrals by one GP unless I took Prozac for some time. The level of treatment I received from some of these 'doctors' seemed to border on abuse.
    With T3 the lights went on. Within a week I could get up the stairs at home easily. My digestive problems all vanished within days. I began to be able to think clearly and function once again. Within a few weeks I felt like I was a different person - not the shambling wreck of a human being, old before his time. T3 on its own was the answer and the clue. My problems had definitely been occurring at a cellular level and beyond the ability of any blood test to see them. I now refer to this type of issue as 'impaired cellular response to thyroid hormone' because I know now that there are many causes for this. In my case it is not a reverse T3 issue as so many people immediately leap to.

It tool me nearly three years to completely finalise my dosage and understand how to use T3 correctly. I had to apply all my background in science and applied research to understand everything I needed to know to get to grips with T3. It was worth it however. I have now been using T3 for around fifteen years and am fit and well. I have no weight issues or any other symptoms of hypothyroidism.

So, why have I chosen the title for this blog? When I first began to discuss T3 on forums I frequently met ignorance, defensiveness, incredulity and even abuse from other thyroid patients. There was so little discussion about T3 and so few people who had good experiences of using it that I found the Internet forums to be quite difficult places to inhabit. The situation is quite different today. More and more thyroid patients in the UK and the USA are trying to gather information about T3. In the past couple of years I have spoken to dozens of thyroid patients who have managed to recover their health using T3 and many patients are now hungry for information about this relatively unknown and under-prescribed thyroid medication.
    Jeg tror denne bloggen har mye interessant informasjon om bruken av T3.
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Blogg og bok om å bli bedre med T3 thyroidhormon

Det er også en side med flere som forteller om sine erfaringer, suksesshistorier

I det hele tatt virker dette som en nyttig nettside med mye god informasjon

STTM har en side som handler om denne boken, bloggen og metoden og snakker om binyrefordelene ved å bruke kun ren T3

UK thyroid patient and author Paul Robinson discovered something quite fascinating—that poor adrenal function is probably related to poor adrenal tissue levels of T3. And one could bring back better function by a unique way of using T3-only. He states this protocol would only work if one does NOT have diabetes, insulin resistance or other blood sugar regulation issues, hypopituitary or Addison’s disease. The latter conditions would dictate the use of HC. But some patients who have blood sugar issues have been trying it anyway and finding great success.
    Les mer på STTM

Can Thyroid Hormone Blood Tests be Used to Manage T3 ONLY Replacement?

Once it is clear that physiological replacement is of no use to a thyroid patient then some doctors may be give them a trial of T3. If the patient begins to respond well to T3 then why would anyone expect the same laboratory reference ranges of thyroid hormones to be of any use during T3 treatment? These laboratory ranges were designed specifically for the majority of patients who do respond to T4 and have nothing broken at a cellular level. The answer is a resounding "No!"

I've now seen many people regain their health using methods similar to those described in my book. Some of these people prior to T3 treatment have had excellent looking thyroid blood work but have had the symptoms of hypothyroidism or chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. One lady, who I am happy to call my friend, could not even walk without walking sticks at the beginning of 2011. She was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and yet now that she is on a properly titrated T3 dosage she has no symptoms and requires no walking sticks and is continuing to lose the excess weight she has gained. In this lady's case the determination to use T3 could not have been made by reviewing any thyroid blood test as they all appeared totally normal. All the 'action' was occurring within the cells and hidden from view - as in my own case and in the case of many others. Only by a focus on symptoms and signs and watching the response to T3 treatment could a proper determination have been made that her cells were starved of T3 even though her blood was not.
    The last thing to be said about this is that for those who simply cannot use T4 or T4/T3, because T4 does not work well for them, then there is no alternative but to use T3. Life is too short to suffer with terrible symptoms of hypothyroidism.
    Conclusion

I see that all the thyroid treatments should be readily available from doctors: T4, natural thyroid, T4/T3 and T3. T3 on its own is the hardest to use and as such it should be the treatment of last resort. Everyone needs access to have the solution that works for them.

However, some people never get fully well without the use of only T3 and these people should be allowed easy access to this treatment when the other treatments have been shown to be ineffective. The medical profession needs to broaden their diagnostic methods and treatments offered to include all the thyroid treatments. Thyroid researchers also need to do far more work into the reasons why some people cannot get well with T4 or T4/T3 and provide proper diagnostic tests that indicate the actual level of cell regulation by thyroid hormone i.e. something far more useful that bloodstream levels of thyroid hormones.
    Fra Thyroid Blood Tests Part 3 - Physiological Thyroid Hormone Replacement ?

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Blogg og bok om å bli bedre med T3 thyroidhormond

Sections and Chapters in 'Recovering with T3'

The following chapters are present in the RWT3 book. The chapters are numbered from 1 to 31. There is a foreword by Dr. John C. Lowe and three appendices.The chapters and appendices are all collated into 8 sections to provide more structure to the book.

Foreword by Dr. John C. Lowe

SECTION 1 INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION

1. Introduction
    2. The Thyroid Gland and Hypothyroidism
    3. The Adrenal Glands and Hypothyroidism
    4. Vitamins, Minerals and Hypothyroidism
    5. Other Factors and Hypothyroidism

SECTION 2 MY STORY

6. Realising I Was Sick
    7. The Diagnosis and T4 Treatment
    8. Finding the Next Step
    9. The T3 Trial
    10. Living Well on T3

SECTION 3 LESSONS LEARNED ON T3 USE

11. Information About T3
    12. General Lessons on T3 Use
    13. Lesson Learned on Clearing T4 Prior to T3 Use
    14. Lessons Learned on Divided Doses of T3
    15. Lessons Learned on Thyroid Blood Tests
    16. Lesson Learned on T3 Effect on Adrenal Glands
    17. Lessons Learned on Records/Detective Work
    18. Lesson Learned on Practical Aspects of T3 Use

SECTION 4 PREPARATION & GOALS

19. Preparation for T3 Replacement Therapy
    20. The Goals of T3 Dosage Management

SECTION 5 T3 DOSAGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS

21. Using Symptoms and Signs
    22. Taking Body Temperature Readings
    23. Recognising a T3 Dosage That is Too High
    24. Phase 1: Clearing T4
    25. Phase 2: Determining a Safe, Effective and Stable T3 Dosage
    26. Phase 3: Long-Term Monitoring
    27. Conclusions on T3 Dosage Management

SECTION 6 UNDERSTANDING WHY T4 FAILED

28. Why Did T4 Fail and T3 Succeed
    29. A Sprinkling of Research on T4 Failure/T3 Success

SECTION 7 RECOMMENDATIONS & FINAL THOUGHTS

30. Suggestions for Doctors and Researchers
    31. Final Comments

SECTION 8 APPENDICES

Appendix A Books for Further Reading
    Appendix B Useful Websites
    Appendix C References by Chapter

http://recoveringwitht3.com/sections...-recovering-t3

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Paul Robinsons blogg, inlägg nr 8 om tillstånd av Kroniskt trötthetssyndrom, ME och fibromyalgi och koppling till sköldkörtelrubbningar.

Av Sigrid Marléne Jeanette i Sköldkörtelföreningen

Paul Robinsons blogg, inlägg nr 8 om tillstånd av Kroniskt trötthetssyndrom, ME och fibromyalgi och koppling till sköldkörtelrubbningar.

Nu har jag skrivit 7 tidigare inlägg om tester av sköldkörteln genom blodprov och deras relevans för patienter som behöver T3 substitutionsbehandling.

Jag har en sista observation att göra innan jag ber om din uppmärksamhet gällande andra områden av intresse för patienter som behöver T3 substitutionsbehandling.

Det finns tillstånd som kroniskt trötthetssyndrom (CFS), myalgisk encefalopati (ME) och fibromyalgi som våra nuvarande behandlingar är otillräckliga för och ofta inte leder till ett fullständigt återupprättande av hälsa.

Symptom i samband med alla tre av dessa villkor överlappar enormt med de symptom som gäller för hypotyreos. Jag har redan gjort mycket klart att vissa människor med nedsatt cellulär respons på sköldkörtelhormon kan ha helt normala resultat på sköldkörtel-blodtester efter behandling med T4 eller T4/T3. För många människor som helt misslyckas med att svara på andra former av sköldkörtelhormon är då ett byte till enbart T3 substitutionsterapi sannolikt möjligt att använda för att till fullo återställa deras hälsa.

Jag har sett många fall nu av sköldkörtelpatienter med ideala testresultat av sköldkörtelfunktionen i blodvärden när de är på T4 eller T4/T3 eller naturlig sköldkörtel behandling men som fortfarande inte kan bli bra förrän endast T3 används. Det krävs inte mycket fantasi för att se att det är möjligt för någon som aldrig har haft en uppenbart underaktiv sköldkörtel att fortfarande ha nedsatt cellulär respons på sköldkörtelhormon. I själva verket skulle jag tro att det att det är mycket osannolikt om de enda människor att utveckla nedsatt cellulär respons på sköldkörtelhormon är människor med underaktiv sköldkörtel.

Men om försämrad cellulär respons på sköldkörtelhormon sker utan ett redan existerande sköldkörtelproblem kan inga markörer i blodet någonsin ger någon indikation på att det finns några sköldkörtelhormonproblem djupt i vävnaderna. Det skulle bara finnas symtom och några tecken som ger fingervisning om att det är ettl problem med sköldkörtelhormon.

Därför är frågan jag skulle vilja lämna er läsare med: Hur många av ME-, CFS -eller fibromyalgidrabbade, som har testats för sköldkörtelsjukdom och fått höra att proverna var normala, har egentligen problem med sköldkörtelhormon på cellnivå och skulle kunna faktiskt svara positivt på T3 substitutionsbehandling?

Om det fanns laboratorietester som kunde mäta hur väl våra celler regleras av sköldkörtelhormon så tror jag det skulle visa sig att en viss del av de som lider av dessa typer av svårigheter har nedsatt cellulär respons på sköldkörtelhormon. Det kan vara att endast en liten andel av de drabbade av CFS (kroniskt trötthets syndrom) till exempel kan ha ett underliggande cellulärt problem med sköldkörtelhormoner, men i rena nummer i hela världen skulle detta uppgå till ett stort antal människor. Jag tror att detta scenario är sant. Den oroande tanken är att människor i denna kategori inte kan hittas eftersom inget befintligt laboratorietest kan visa den faktiska regleringen av cellens funktion genom sköldkörtelhormon!

Den bortgågne Dr John C. Lowe upptäckte genom sin egen forskning under många år som ofta innefattade behandling med T3 sköldkörtelhormon som absolut nödvändighet för att lindra många patienters symtomen vid fibromyalgi. Jag tror att detta kommer att vara gällande för andra tillstånd som CFS och ME. Men vi behöver desperat mer forskning för att ge tillräckliga laboratorietester som visar den faktiska nivån av cellreglering genom sköldkörtelhormon.

Vi behöver medicinsk forskning för att göra några stora genombrott för sköldkörtelpatienter. Dessa genombrott måste framför allt ske inom området diagnostiska tester för den faktiska regleringen av cellens funktion vid kärnan och mitokondrierna med sköldkörtelhormon. Endast med dessa typer av tester kan en riktig indikation på sköldkörtelhormon-aktivitet ses. Dessa tester skulle vara laboratorietest motsvarande som går utöver att mäta den gamla basala ämnesomsättningen (BMR) eller indirekt genom kalorimetri (som sällan används nuförtiden). Denna forskning kommer att ske någon gång - då livet för sköldkörtel-patienter och flera som lider av andra tillstånd kommer att förbättras dramatiskt.

Lyckönskningar och lycka till alla på era resor till god hälsa!

Paul

Medlem siden
    Dec 2011
    Sted
    Trøndelag
    Alder
    Meldinger

Hei! Dette er faktisk første gang jeg skriver her på forumet. Men jeg har lest og lært masse av alle dere andre! Tusen takk! Jeg fikk diagnosen hashimotos i juni 2011, har gått på levaxin siden da, og er nå oppe i 100 mcg per dag. Kan ikke si jeg har hatt enorm effekt av den, men litt har den hjulpet. Uansett, gjennom alt jeg har lest på diverse forum og i bøker, så har jeg for lenge siden bestemt meg for å skifte til Erfa. Føler at med den kunnskapen jeg har nå, så er det helt uaktuelt å gå i flere år å prøve ut forskjellige doser på T4. Jeg har rett og slett mistet trua på den medisinen! Etter noen ubehagelige runder med en udugelig fastlege, bestemte jeg meg for å ta litt mer grep om behandlingen min. I begynnelsen av februar byttet jeg fastlege og bestilte time på balderklinikken. Og i slutten av februar var jeg til min første konsultasjon der.

Jeg leste "Stop the thyroid madness" av Janie A. Bowthorpe i høst. Den har jeg lært utrolig mye av! Er blitt min "bibel". Og noe av det viktigste jeg lærte var hvor viktig det er å ha gode nivåer av en del vitaminer/mineraler før man begynner på Erfa/Armour eller (liothyronin). Så jeg bestemte meg for å gjøre dette "riktig", dvs. sørge for et best mulig utgangspunkt før jeg skifter medisin, for å unngå en ubehagelig "kræsj". Og det var her det skar seg med fastlegen. Jeg var ekstremt lav (under referanse) på jern, folat, vitamin D. Og lav innenfor referanse på B12. Etter nyttår var jeg blitt i så dårlig form at jeg måtte sykemeldes. Legen henviste meg til endokrinolog, men ventetiden var 3 mnd. Jeg ønsket da at legen kunne hjelpe meg med å få opp vitamin/mineral-nivåer i mellomtiden, men det var her hun satte seg helt på bakbeina. Hun mente at de dårlige verdiene mine ikke kunne forklare min elendige tilstand, og siden TSH fortsatt var høy (4,25), så måtte jeg vente til endokrinologen fikk vurdert meg. Vel, her avsluttet jeg et 18 år langt forhold til min fastlegen, og satte nesen mot Oslo! Og legen der var utrolig grei, grundig og oppdatert på stoffskifte. Jeg fikk B12-sprøyter og Trio-be med en gang, og det har hatt en veldig stor effekt! Jeg har også hatt løs mage i over 1 år, og balderlegen har tatt utvidede glutenprøver. Men faktisk så har magen blitt utrolig mye bedre etter jeg startet med B12. Så det er ikke sikkert jeg reagerer på gluten. Skal tilbake til Balderklinikken etter påske, og hvis verdiene mine har blitt bra nok, så får jeg begynne på Erfa

Så, for noen uker siden kom jeg over boka til Paul Robinson. Og her har jeg lært utrolig mye! En del ting som jeg var klar over fra før, men nå i enda mer detalj, og mye dypere innsikt! Og hans systematiske framgangsmåte for å finne rett antall doser og rett størrelse på doser av T3-holdig medisin, gjør at jeg føler meg mye tryggere for å prøve ut Erfa'n på egen hånd, og ikke blir avhengig av en lege til dette. Og mine slitne binyrer håper jeg å kunne lege med the circadian T3 method og slippe å bruke hydrokortison. Jeg er litt "nyfrelst" etter å ha lest den boka, og anbefaler den til alle dere andre, også om man ikke bruker T3/NDT. Så nå regner jeg Janies bok som "gamle testamentet" og Pauls bok som "nye testamentet"

Vel, dette ble vel egentlig en presentasjon, som jeg kanskje skulle postet en annen plass? Men, men. Jeg ble så begeistret for initiativet til Vigdis, at hun har fikset en "spørretime" med Paul Robinson! Takk, Vigdis. Jeg er med på en FB-gruppe, STTM T3-only discussion group, og der er Paul veldig aktiv og hjelper folk som følger metoden hans. Har snakket litt med han selv, og han er en utrolig kunnskapsrik og hjelpsom fyr! Så jeg blir definitivt å treffe her i morgen

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Paul Robinson skriver også om LDN i et innlegg på bloggen sin Could Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) be a Silver Bullet for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Patients?

LDN is clearly not a cure for gluten intolerance. LDN will not change the chemical structure of gluten and make it more a non-issue for those with gluten intolerance. If gluten or any other food is a significant issue for a patient then they would be well advised to remove these problem foods from their diet and heal their digestive system before starting to use LDN. Candida in particular should be addressed prior to commencing the LDN protocol to prevent an outbreak once the treatment with LDN begins.

It is important to be absolutely clear that full clinical trials resulting in approval to use LDN for a wide range of autoimmune thyroid conditions have not been done yet. Campaigners are in the process of trying to get approval for these trials.
    Baseline Thyroid Testing for Young People ?

For oss som har barn, er dette en tankevekkende artikkel. Om å ta en full testskala av alle viktige blodprøver for barna våre ved 18 års alder

Should a child who has at least one parent with thyroid disease have a baseline set of tests when they turn 18?

The baseline tests I am thinking of are: TSH, FT4, FT3, TPO and Tg autoantibodies, Iron (serum iron, serum ferritin, transferrin saturation %), B12, folate, vitamin D and a 24 hour adrenal saliva test (or equivalent).

A baseline set of tests when the young person is in good health may provide excellent information to compare with if they are unlucky enough to develop thyroid disease later in life. 

I propose this in my book 'Recovering with T3' as one of the recommendations and I'd be interested in hearing the views of the members of this forum about it. I may even take the responses and use peoples' initials and their answers in a future blog. 

So, what do you think people?

Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Sted
    Danmark
    Alder
    Meldinger

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    Baseline Thyroid Testing for Young People ?

For oss som har barn, er dette en tankevekkende artikkel. Om å ta en full testskala av alle viktige blodprøver for barna våre ved 18 års alder
    Ja! Men af en eller anden årsag, vinder den slags opfordringer/advarsler ikke genklang nok, synes jeg. I 2008 har jeg postet en tråd Vi skal beskytte vores børn, og over snart 4 år, er der kun lidt over tusind visninger på den. Hvis ikke den vigtigste, er det så absolut næstvigtigst at styrke børnenes chancer i fremtiden, ved at sørge for at de har en personlig reference for deres eget stofskifte inden (Guderne forbyde!) de skulle blive udsat for stofskiftesygdom senere i livet. Dette er et mål, vi på forummet måske kunne gøre mere ud af at eksponere i fremtiden?
    • Tak for at du læste mit indlæg.
    • Vil du vide lidt om hvad jeg står for, er du velkommen til at læse min signatur her

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Finolas historie, ikke så ukjent for mange av oss?

Looking back with the knowledge I have now, I think I became borderline hypo when I was pregnant with my first child in 1994, but more importantly I think that I had a susceptibility to adrenal dysfunction well before that and it was that susceptibility which was the real cause of my problems.
    CB's Story
    Around 1968, I felt I had nothing to live for since my doctor could not care for me. He claimed that my thyroid was a bit low, but OK. I was planning my own funeral. Then, one day, working in my kitchen, I fainted, fell, and broke my leg in two places. In the hospital, the emergency room physician set my leg and claimed that they would fix my "thyroid" tomorrow. The next day, an internist with the hospital’s residents visited me, to show the residents my classic look of myxedema, extreme hypothyroidism. The internist prescribed T3. In ten days, I could lift my hip-to-ankle cast and felt resurrected.

The internist said that I was lucky to have broken my leg, for otherwise I would have died in a myxedema coma. In retrospect, I suffered with euthyroid (my thyroid was OK) hypometabolism (I was so completely exhausted), which was treated with T3, which I learned later was what Dr. Goldberg recommended back in 1960

About 25 years later, I had to change doctors and was denied my T3 with a prescription of T4. My fatigued body gained weight. When it was obvious that T4 was not working, I convinced my doctor to prescribe T3 again, after all it worked for 25 years. My life was resurrected again, once again leaving fatigue in the dust of seemingly endless energy.

In fact, I exemplify the medically accepted test for causality, the CDR (challenge, de-challenge, re-challenge) test. I was challenged with T3 with good results. I was de-challenged with the denial of T3 with the return of bad results. And I was re-challenged with T3 with good results returning. Aside from the interchange of good and bad, I fit the CDR test for causality. T3 does bring about good health. It certainly made be active once again.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Great comment from Paul Robinson! This is Vital for thyroid folks!
    It is dangerous to do this with no BP meter and thermometer as you cannot determine what is happening. Blood pressure could rise and you won't know.

Taking 1 or 1.5 grains of natural thyroid about 1.5 hours before you get out of bed on a morning is the best starting place. If this is not enough then move this time half an hour earlier (every 5-7 days). Repeat this process until you have a time that is four hours before you get up. If this isn't enough then go back to 1.5 hours before you get up with an extra half a grain and repeat the process.

Taking BP and temperature and heart rate measurements in the day time will provide an indication of progress. You should take these measurements before you start so you know what your data is before you begin.

Any other NDT meds should be spaced out in the day - in the afternoon or evening (bedtime in some cases).

You need the BP meter, thermometer and my book
    Norsk oversettelse:

Viktig informasjon fra Paul Robinson! Dette er helt vitalt når vi starter på CT3M:

Det er farlig å bedrive CT3M uten å måle blodtrykk og temperatur, for du vet ikke hva som skjer. Blodtrykket kan øke, og du er ikke klar over at det stiger uten å sjekke (flere målinger pr dag).

Det beste stedet å begynne er å ta 1 eller 1.5 grain (60 til 90 mg) Thyroid før du står opp på morgenen. Hvis dette ikke er nok, flytt dosen du tar en halv time tidligere (hver 5-7 dag). repeter denne prosessen til du tar medisindosen fire timer før du står opp. Hvis dette ikke gir noen forbedring, gå tilbake til 1.5 time før du står opp med et ekstra halvt grain (30 mg), og gjenta prosessen med å forskyve tiden.

Å sjekke blodtrykk, temperatur og hjerterytme (puls) på dagtid vil være et instrument som viser om du har fremgang. Du bør starte å måle før du begynner med CT3M, slik at du kjenner til utgangspunktet ditt. resten av Thyroidmedisinen din bør tas i løpet av dagen, på ettermiddagen eller kvelden, for noens vedkommende ved sengetid.

Du trenger blodtrykksmåler, termometer og boken min «Recovering with T3»

Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Sted
    Danmark
    Alder
    Meldinger

Question Sv: Blogg og bok om å bli bedre med T3 thyroidhormon

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    Viktig informasjon fra Paul Robinson! Dette er helt vitalt når vi starter på CT3M:

Det er farlig å bedrive CT3M uten å måle blodtrykk og temperatur, for du vet ikke hva som skjer.
    Hej Vigdis Så er det at kæden hopper af, og jeg er nødt til at spørge om en præcisering af, hvad er "farligt"? Er det "farligt" for metodens effekt? Eller er det "farligt" for den person der praktiserer metoden, hvis vedkommende kke måler sit blodtryk og temperatur?

Om Circadian T3 Method skrev piri-piri i sin oversættelse af PR's definition/forklaring:

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av piri-piri Vis post
    Oversettelse:
    2. Kan du forklare døgnrytmevariasjonen og T3 og kortisol? Bør jeg ta noe av thyroidmedisinen min tidlig på morgenen/sent på kvelden? Vil dette være relevant for meg?
    'The circadian T3 method' er grundig forklart i boka mi 'Recovering with T3'. Metoden krever at man enten bruker T3 i natural desiccated thyroid, eller syntetisk T3, for at den skal virke. Den virker ikke med sakte oppløselig T3.

Kortisol produseres i kroppen hver dag. Mest kortisol lages de siste 4 timene når man sover. Fritt T3 har også en topp i produksjon omtrent når denne kortisolproduksjonen setter i gang. Så hvis du står opp kl 7, så lager kroppen din mest kortisol mellom kl 3 og kl 7. 'The circadian T3 method' bruker denne kunnskapen til å gi kroppen T3 (eller NDT) innenfor dette tidsrommet. Jeg starter vanligvis med 1 grain NDT eller 10 mcg T3, og tar dette 1,5 t før man står opp, og så sjekker virkningen.

Man må følge med på kroppstemperatur, hjerterytme (puls) og blodtrykk i løpet av dagen, flere ganger, og også følge med på symptomer. Hvis man opplever bedring, men ikke perfekt, så flytter man tidspunktet for nattdosen bakover, til en halvtime tidligere. Dette fortsetter man med fram til tidspunktet er ca 4 timer før man står opp. Hvis dette ikke er nok, så repeterer man hele prosessen med en økning av dosen. Resultatene har vært fantastiske! Mange har opplevd fullstendig helbredelse av binyrene, og andre har opplevd at de kan redusere dosen med hydrokortison.
    Hos mange med hypothyreose dannes (f.eks.) det meste af cortisol "omvendt", dvs. stigende mod aften og først på natten, og faldende resten af natten og mod morgenen, hvilket hører under begrebet circadian rhythm disorders, hvor døgnrytmen i en eller flere hormonkirtler forskydes enten til den ene eller anden side af "normal" og dette i sig selv kan tillægge adskillige sæt af symptomer, til hypothyreosens "kernesymptomer", mange med langvarig og dårligt behandlet hypothyreose udvikler med tiden... Hos mange med hypothyreose mangler helt den normale, natlige stigning af TSH og T4, og T3-bølgen er ligeledes "flad" dvs. jævnt, fladt forløbende over døgnet, hvilket netop gør at så mange får så meget mere ud af deres behandling ved at tage deres medicin til natten, i stedet for om morgenen.

Jeg ville blive ked af det, hvis dem, der tager deres medicin til natten, skulle komme i tvivl som følge af advarslen om metodens "farlighed" hvis man ikke systematisk måler sit blodtryk og temperatur. Jeg er udmærket klar over, at PR's Circadian T3 Method er ikke det samme som den chronobio-terapeutisk "nat-medicinering", men alligevel kan de to fremgangsmåder opfattes som beliggende tilstrækkeligt tæt på hinanden til, at der kan opstå tvivl, når der advares mod at undlade at opfylde visse betingelser ved en af dem (metoder).

Det er derfor ret relevant med en, lidt mere uddybende forklaring på det omtalte "faremoment"....
    • Tak for at du læste mit indlæg.
    • Vil du vide lidt om hvad jeg står for, er du velkommen til at læse min signatur her

Side 1 av 2 12 Siste

Lignende tråder

1. Blogg og bok om å bli bedre med T3 thyroidhormon
    Av Vigdis i forumet Stoffskifte-relaterte artikler og videoer
    Svar: 2
    Siste melding: 27-02-12, 16:50
  2. Har laget meg ny blogg..
    Av nuttisen i forumet Forum: Kos, kaos og humor
    Svar: 6
    Siste melding: 14-03-09, 19:33
  3. Bedre sent enn aldri
    Av Lisbeth i forumet Presentasjoner