Side 2 av 5 Først 1234 ... Siste
Viser søkeresultater 11 til 20 av 43

Standard Re: Hello Paul! I have some questions I hope you have time to answer.

V, I think I've answered this on Facebook already.

Here is a very short answer:

D is low
    Iron is still a little low - saturation to 40% and ferritin higher
    FT3 and FT4 can be higher, ignore TSH (low because of prolonged hypo state - ignore it)

You need to be using the Circadian T3 Method to raise cortisol. If cortisol is higher then cellular glucose and ATP will be higher and you'll get more FT3 and less reverse T3 - this is a big area.
    Aldosterone is also low.

The Circadian T3 Method is going to be very important to you.

You need a BP meter at home as soon as possible - you can't use the CT3M without a BP meter as driving the adrenals can change BP. You need to be taking body temperature, heart rate and BP reading in the day. You need to create a daily journal with the date, the exact thyroid meds you are taking and what times you take them and you symptoms and signs results. This is far more important than blood tests of TSH, FT4, FT3.

Paul
    • The author of 'Recovering With T3 My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone' discovered he was hypothyroid over twenty years ago.
    • Don't give up hope. There are solutions that work. Please explore this website and it will provide many new ideas for you to consider.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Hello Paul! I have some questions I hope you have time to answer.

Thank you for your answer, Paul I will find a BP meter as soon as possible. And start my journal
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

If I added a small amout of T3 to my Thyroid dosis (and took away a bit of Thyroid) would I then be able to see a difference. I am sorry my head is filled with cotton today! I mean: could I take a kind of test with a very small amount of T3 togeether with my Thyroid. Would I then be able to see if the T3 only maybe was a solution?

You wrote another place
    If someone has spent several years trying to use natural thyroid and their iron is Ok and everything else is OK and they are still unwell then T3 should be tried. Doctors try to tell people that there is 'some other problem' but it is rarely true - it is usually because the thyroid hormone treatment is not working.
    I feel I could be one of those people! I have been using NDT/Thyroid for 3 years now. The latest months I have a feeling of moving backward into worse conditions.

I have tried to take Thyroid in the night (CT3 Metod) some nights now. I wake up with a heatbeat in the night, like 3-4-5 o'clock. But I still have that heartbeat after taking my Thyroid. And cannot sleep the rest of the night. You said earlier
    You need to be using the Circadian T3 Method to raise cortisol. If cortisol is higher then cellular glucose and ATP will be higher and you'll get more FT3 and less reverse T3 - this is a big area.
    So my question is: is my reaction to take Thyroid in the late night a kind of proof that I should start on T3 only?

Tonight I will start on my first dose of LDN, 1.5 mg.

Standard Re: Sv: Hello Paul! I have some questions I hope you have time to answer.

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    If I added a small amout of T3 to my Thyroid dosis (and took away a bit of Thyroid) would I then be able to see a difference. I am sorry my head is filled with cotton today! I mean: could I take a kind of test with a very small amount of T3 togeether with my Thyroid. Would I then be able to see if the T3 only maybe was a solution?

You wrote another place I feel I could be one of those people! I have been using NDT/Thyroid for 3 years now. The latest months I have a feeling of moving backward into worse conditions.

I have tried to take Thyroid in the night (CT3 Metod) some nights now. I wake up with a heatbeat in the night, like 3-4-5 o'clock. But I still have that heartbeat after taking my Thyroid. And cannot sleep the rest of the night. You said earlier

So my question is: is my reaction to take Thyroid in the late night a kind of proof that I should start on T3 only?

Tonight I will start on my first dose of LDN, 1.5 mg.
    No - not necessarily. Iron is only one of the barriers. Cortisol and several other things can be also. How many hours before you get up on a morning did you try to take the NDT and how much T3 is in the NDT dose that you used for the CT3M?

Other barriers are B12, folate, vitamin D, blood sugar/insulin.

You may be a good candidate for T3 replacement but it might still be cortisol or something else. Have you have a cortisol test?
    • The author of 'Recovering With T3 My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone' discovered he was hypothyroid over twenty years ago.
    • Don't give up hope. There are solutions that work. Please explore this website and it will provide many new ideas for you to consider.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Cortisoltest: Only cortisol i urine some times each year (2-4 x). Salivatest 2.5 year ago, it was pretty low, my Doc said almost Addison's...

Thyroid dose CT3M: ca 0.5 grain, ca 4-5 mcg T3? Is it too low to have any effect?

I use 22.5 mg hc now. I can do some experiments with a higher dose and see if it make any difference.

Standard Re: Sv: Hello Paul! I have some questions I hope you have time to answer.

Cortisoltest: Only cortisol i urine some times each year (2-4 x). Salivatest 2.5 year ago, it was pretty low, my Doc said almost Addison's...

Thyroid dose CT3M: ca 0.5 grain, ca 4-5 mcg T3? Is it too low to have any effect?

I use 22.5 mg hc now. I can do some experiments with a higher dose and see if it make any difference.
    Well, I have to ask is it more important to get the thyroid hormones working right with HC or to get the HC down?

4-5 mcg is a bit too low yes.

You can't determine Addison's easily from saliva testing - have you had a Synacthen test? (ACTH Stimulation test - it is the gold standard for testing for Addison's).

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

My holistic Doc said it was almost Addison's. My GP said it was no point in a Synachen-test. So no test! The cortisol was in the bottom, but still in the bloody normal aerea.

Is there any point in taking Synachen-test now, when I use Cortison?

Ok! I will take a higher dose with thyroid in the mornging/late night

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

I have bought a BP meter today. I have had a low BP for a long time, checket at my GP each time. Today it seems to be high? 166 systolic 114 Diastolic. Pulse 78. Earlier I used to have a resting pulse on ca 70.

Norwegian:

Jeg har kjøpt et blodtrykksapparat i dag. Jeg har hatt et lavt blodtrykk lenge, fastlegen min sjekket det hver gang jeg var hos ham. I dag ser det ut til å være litt høyt? 166 systolisk 114 Diastoliskc. Puls 78. Jeg har tidligere hatt hvilepuls på ca 70.

Lommelegen om blodtrykk

My holistic Doc said it was almost Addison's. My GP said it was no point in a Synachen-test. So no test! The cortisol was in the bottom, but still in the bloody normal aerea.

Is there any point in taking Synachen-test now, when I use Cortison?

Ok! I will take a higher dose with thyroid in the mornging/late night
    No point doing a Synacthen now on HC.

But you can test cortisol on HC see my latest blog:
    http://recoveringwitht3.com/blog/usi...drenal-support

If you suspect cortisol is high then you do saliva or blood cortisol test just before your next dose of HC is due.
    If you suspect cortisol is low then you do the test a couple of hours after the HC dose.

Paul

I have bought a BP meter today. I have had a low BP for a long time, checket at my GP each time. Today it seems to be high? 166 systolic 114 Diastolic. Pulse 78. Earlier I used to have a resting pulse on ca 70.

Norwegian:

Jeg har kjøpt et blodtrykksapparat i dag. Jeg har hatt et lavt blodtrykk lenge, fastlegen min sjekket det hver gang jeg var hos ham. I dag ser det ut til å være litt høyt? 166 systolisk 114 Diastoliskc. Puls 78. je ghar tidligere hatt hvilepuls på ca 70.

So, this may be related to your medication possibly. You need to take the BP, temp and heart rate at different times of the day and see if it is related to your meds.

If someone is using the Circadian T3 Method and they do too good a job of boosting the adrenals then this can also push BP up - then the timing has to be adjusted or the dose size.

Side 2 av 5 Først 1234 ... Siste

Lignende tråder

1. Question to Paul - too much fT3?
    Av Kevlin i forumet Recovering with T3
    Svar: 3
    Siste melding: 14-03-12, 09:48
  2. Hope for Hashimoto's Disease
    Av Mod i forumet Nyttige nettsteder og blogger
    Svar: 0
    Siste melding: 24-09-11, 11:27
  3. Time hos legen
    Av Sinka i forumet Blodprøver