Medlem siden
    May 2011
    Sted
    Nord Troms
    Alder
    Meldinger

Question Boken "Recovering With T3" er å få kjøpt på adlibris

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    Thank you for your answer, Paul! I have ordered your book and are looking forward to understand more of this. It is a lot of new information for me. I must confess I have already started to take a bit of my NDT early in the morning/late night in two nights, around five o'clock. But one of my problems is sleeplessness. So I decided to just wake up by myself and take the pill. I am a little bit afraid of disturbing my precious sleep by new patterns. But on the other side my function is not satisfaing as it is now, so I am looking in all directions for new answers. I am also looking at LDN. I will see my doc next week, and I hope he are willing to give me LDN.
    Boken Recovering With T3 er å få kjøpt på adlibris

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Boken "Recovering With T3" er å få kjøpt på adlibris

Important information, Elbeth. I was at Amazon.co.uk
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Medlem siden
    Dec 2011
    Sted
    Trøndelag
    Alder
    Meldinger

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Elbeth Vis post
    Boken Recovering With T3 er å få kjøpt på adlibris
    Og den koster bare kr 153,- (kr. 182- inkl. frakt)....

Medlem siden
    May 2011
    Sted
    Nord Troms
    Alder
    Meldinger

I have translated some Swedish book reviews on Recovering with T3:

Good book for doctors and patients

A very good book that all doctors should read. It shows how single-minded today's health care is in terms of Hypothyroidism.

It is believed that all people are molded in the same shape, and therefore also are getting equally healthy by the same treatment. It also highlights the inadequacy of current tests is to diagnose this disease.

A book that all with hypothyroidism and physicians treating this disease, should read.
    Everything is not black or white!
    03/16/2012

Revolutionary!

Hypothyroidism? Exhausted? Fibromyalgia?

This is a book for those treated for many years with the passive Levaxin hormone (T4) but not been helped, but instead would worsen without medical understanding the resemblance. The book is revolutionary even for us who have chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, which could be thyroid disorder basically that is undiscovered. Maybe, even that all the blood samples were normal, and although we have all the symptoms of under-functioning thyroid and low metabolism, and feel lousy? Our sub-function, according to new research lie at the cellular / tissue level and this cannot measure the blood samples according to current methods. We can be helped by treatment with the active thyroid hormone T3, in Sweden called Liothyronin. Paul Robinson has discovered a way to maximize such a treatment success, which has now been tried by many patients in theUK, USA and now also in Sweden. These patients feel that they got their lives back! Circadian rhythm method utilizes the body's cortisol production circadian rhythm and treat according to the method also strengthens low functioning adrenal glands, which tend to be the cause of fatigue! Highly Recommended! I've got my life back after many years of total exhaustion, bed-ridden with long-term projection. Now I'm back to work ... to life! Wohooo!
    26/02/2012

Lignende tråder

1. FemIce "dagboka"
    Av FemIce i forumet Dagboker
    Svar: 89
    Siste melding: 12-10-13, 10:51
  2. Hvad er "fagmand", "fagfolk" eller "faglig ballast"?
    Av Anisa i forumet Diverse relatert til helse og sykdom
    Svar: 1
    Siste melding: 22-09-10, 15:29
  3. "Vores stjålne fremtid" ("Our Stolen Future")
    Av Anisa i forumet Andre bøker
    Svar: 4
    Siste melding: 07-03-09, 16:12
  4. "Vores stjålne fremtid" ("Our Stolen Future")
    Av Anisa i forumet Hvorfor (for)blir vi syke?
    Svar: 4
    Siste melding: 07-03-09, 16:12
  5. "konen", "damen", "madamen" mm. er prol.
    Av Anisa i forumet Forum: Andre emner (enn stoffskifte)
    Svar: 2
    Siste melding: 02-03-09, 17:11

Søkeord for denne tråden

Bokmerker

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •  

Logg inn

Logg inn