Viser søkeresultater 1 til 4 av 4
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Could you tell about your way to T3 only medication?

Could you tell a little about your way to T3 only medication?
    And how is your reaction when you get T4, I read on your blog that you do not tolerate T4?

Your diagnose, is it called Thyroid hormon resistance? It it common to treat it with only T3?

I read that Dr. Lowe has been on T3 only for many years. But I have never heard any Norwegian doctors say it is an option, so I guess this is not a common knowledge among doctors?
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Standard Re: Could you tell about your way to T3 only medication?

I've not much time to answer this and ALL the answers to this are in my book 'Recovering with T3'. I only need to take 25 mcg of T4 to become very hypothyroid. So, I can't take any at all.

There are many causes of problems with not being able to use T4 not just tissue resistance. Tissue resistance has become known to be only receptor problems in cells by the thyroid researchers. So, I don't use that name - I use 'impaired cellular response to thyroid hormone' which means many reasons why T4 doesn't work.

John Lowe used one dose of 150mcg of T3 only. John used it for 25 years and he would still be alive today if he hadn't fallen and injured himself. He was a friend and I miss him a lot.

Many doctors think people don't need to use T3 on its own. However, I've now helped 100s of people get well using T3. The doctors that think that are wrong. Most people only need T4/T3 or NDT. But some definitely need T3 to get well because there are many things that can break inside peoples' cells.
    • The author of 'Recovering With T3 My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone' discovered he was hypothyroid over twenty years ago.
    • Don't give up hope. There are solutions that work. Please explore this website and it will provide many new ideas for you to consider.

Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Sted
    Danmark
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Could you tell about your way to T3 only medication?

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    Could you tell a little about your way to T3 only medication?
    And how is your reaction when you get T4, I read on your blog that you do not tolerate T4?

Your diagnose, is it called Thyroid hormon resistance? It it common to treat it with only T3?

I read that Dr. Lowe has been on T3 only for many years. But I have never heard any Norwegian doctors say it is an option, so I guess this is not a common knowledge among doctors?
    Paul Robinson har skrevet en helt frisk (12. oktober i år) IntroductionThyroidChange.org. At dømme efter hans potræt, er der ingen mucin-ophobninger (myxedema) tilbage i hans T3-drevet krop.
    • Tak for at du læste mit indlæg.
    • Vil du vide lidt om hvad jeg står for, er du velkommen til at læse min signatur her

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: Could you tell about your way to T3 only medication?

In the process of recovery, I learned how to use T3 thyroid medication properly and safely. Many doctors are taught that the only necessary thyroid hormone replacement is levothyroxine (synthetic T4) and they never prescribe T3. However, for some thyroid patients, T3 may be the only thyroid hormone that will enable them to regain their health. Some doctors also fear the use of T3 because they mistakenly believe it causes problems like high heart rate or osteoporosis. T3 can cause problems, as can all thyroid hormones, but invariably any problems are caused by its incorrect use. Another medical myth is that thyroid blood tests always reveal actual thyroid hormone activity. In reality, they merely measure circulating thyroid hormone, offering no insight into the efficacy of this thyroid hormone inside our cells.

It is such myths and such doctors that condemn thousands of thyroid patients to a permanent hell of hypothyroidism. T3 is sometimes required as some problems can occur at the cellular level that other thyroid medication cannot correct. In my own case T3 was my salvation. I had gotten to a point in my illness when I had thyroid and adrenal issues. My weight had dropped to two-thirds of my normal body weight and I was passing out with low blood pressure on most days of the week. I was virtually an invalid and slept for four to six hours in the daytime, as well as at night. I could barely move around and getting up the stairs was difficult. My career was lost and in many ways it was very hard on my family.

T3 changed this, but it took me three years to begin to know how to use it properly. In total it took me about 10 years to recover from the start of my hypothyroidism. I lost a decade of my life when my children were young. It then took me another 10 years to be able to reflect on and communicate my experience with T3 and how other people could also use T3, which I did in the form of a book.
    Paul Robinson på Thyroidchange.org
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Lignende tråder

1. How To Dose Thyroid Medication
    Av Mod i forumet Naturlig Thyroid medisiner
    Svar: 1
    Siste melding: 17-12-11, 19:38

Søkeord for denne tråden

Bokmerker

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine