Viser søkeresultater 1 til 4 av 4
    Medlem siden
    May 2011
    Sted
    Nord Troms
    Alder
    Meldinger

Question My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago...

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Paul Robinson Vis post
    The Endocrine Awareness Centre for Health is run by some of the same people who run the Yahoo group NTH/Adrenals.

As far as I know they have not tried to use the Circadian T3 Method actively with their members and have no practical experience of it. I have offered my help in the past to work with them and they did not accept this offer.

It is true that it is a recent introduction but it has been seen to be highly successful and the majority of patients are getting clear benefits from it.
    Hi Paul

My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago and has in all those years, never benefitted from T4 treatment only. He also developed diabetes 2 after another eight years. For diabetes he tried oral medication, but two years ago had to start using insulin.

He had up to then been on several medications (Capoten, Avandia, Amaryl) which he stopped using only a few years ago. He now has a small dose statin drug with insulin, T4 and T3.

It was after he experienced my immediate improvement on combination of T4 + T3 in 2009, that he in 2010 asked our doctor to try it too.
    He also had an immediate improvement, and I wonder if he too should try T3 only, even if our doctor didn’t advise it. (His problem is he “listens to the doctor”, contrary to me, having all these questions when I’m at the doctor’s office).

What the doctors don't know doesn't mean the doctors are always right.

Standard Re: My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago...

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Elbeth Vis post
    Hi Paul

My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago and has in all those years, never benefitted from T4 treatment only. He also developed diabetes 2 after another eight years. For diabetes he tried oral medication, but two years ago had to start using insulin.

He had up to then been on several medications (Capoten, Avandia, Amaryl) which he stopped using only a few years ago. He now has a small dose statin drug with insulin, T4 and T3.

It was after he experienced my immediate improvement on combination of T4 + T3 in 2009, that he in 2010 asked our doctor to try it too.
    He also had an immediate improvement, and I wonder if he too should try T3 only, even if our doctor didn’t advise it. (His problem is he “listens to the doctor”, contrary to me, having all these questions when I’m at the doctor’s office).

What the doctors don't know doesn't mean the doctors are always right.

Hi Elbeth, I can't tell or advise you that your Husband would be better on T3. However, he ought to be well on some thyroid hormone treatment. I detect from your message that he is not 100% well. He may be well advised to consider varying the T3 : T4 ratio before switching completely to T3. My 'Recovering with T3' book has many ideas for measuring symptoms and signs that may provide more insights into his actual thyroid hormone status than can be gained through thyroid blood tests.

Best wishes,
    Paul
    • The author of 'Recovering With T3 My Journey from Hypothyroidism to Good Health Using the T3 Thyroid Hormone' discovered he was hypothyroid over twenty years ago.
    • Don't give up hope. There are solutions that work. Please explore this website and it will provide many new ideas for you to consider.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2008
    Sted
    Oslo
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago...

Have you ordered the book Elbeth

Maybe it would be a good idea for your husband to read it?
    Hashimoto's, hypotyreose, Armour 2009
    Å leve med binyrebarksvikt eller binyretretthet
    • Ren T3 og LDN (lav dose Naltrexon) 2012, virket ikke for meg. Bruker thyroid

Medlem siden
    May 2011
    Sted
    Nord Troms
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard Sv: My husband was diagnosed with hypothyroidism more than 20 years ago...

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Vigdis Vis post
    Have you ordered the book Elbeth

Maybe it would be a good idea for your husband to read it?
    I have ordered Recovering with T3, so hopefully he will read it himself. Otherwise I read and he benefits from the information through me

Lignende tråder

1. Lavt stofskifte og sangstemme
    Av Anisa i forumet Forum: Litt musikk
    Svar: 15
    Siste melding: 31-08-13, 21:24
  2. Hypothyroidism-Song
    Av Anisa i forumet Forum: Litt musikk
    Svar: 1
    Siste melding: 20-09-12, 15:53
  3. “Sub-laboratory” Hypothyroidism and the Empirical Use of Armour Thyroid
    Av Bettie B. i forumet Stoffskifte-relaterte artikler og videoer
    Svar: 0