Viser søkeresultater 1 til 2 av 2
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Standard "Your TSH is normal", says Anthony Weetman

"Your TSH is normal", says Anthony Weetman.

"Therefore you are healthy", says Anthony Weetman.

"Thyroxine treatment prescribed to you by conniving doctors only works because of the placebo", says Anthony Weetman.

"You are old and therefore you do NOT need treatment for hypothyroidism, because hypothyroidism is normal sign of aging", says Anthony Weetman.

"I'm not a f u c k i n g anti-aging quack who treats older hypochondriacs for hypothyroidism", shouts Anthony Weetman.

"I am a very important scientist. Just ask Novo Nordisk! Just ask Trine Bjøro!" says Anthony Weetman.

Read more...
    Read more...
    Read more...
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Exclamation Sv: "Your TSH is normal", says Anthony Weetman

Spørsmål motatt idag: Er det faktiske sitat av Weetman i denne tråden http://www.sonjas-stoffskifteforum.i...ad.php?t=15238

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Mod Vis post
    "Your TSH is normal", says Anthony Weetman.

"Therefore you are healthy", says Anthony Weetman.

"Thyroxine treatment prescribed to you by conniving doctors only works because of the placebo", says Anthony Weetman.

"You are old and therefore you do NOT need treatment for hypothyroidism, because hypothyroidism is normal sign of aging", says Anthony Weetman.

"I'm not a f u c k i n g anti-aging quack who treats older hypochondriacs for hypothyroidism", shouts Anthony Weetman.

"I am a very important scientist. Just ask Novo Nordisk! Just ask Trine Bjøro!" says Anthony Weetman.

Read more...
    Read more...
    Read more...
    The above quotes are not directly quoted, but these quotes reflect exactly what weetmans article Whose Thyroid Hormone Replacement is it Anyway? expresses of his opinions about patients suffering from hypothyroidism.

It was extremely strategically stupid that he even wrote this article, so clearly revealing his no-profesionel approach to every case of hypothyroidism, which is not exactly the same as his definition of what hypothyroidism is, or is not.

Fortunately Weetman is not God, and as long as he is not God, he can not expect that his definitions of disease, must be accepted as they were handed down by God.

That Weetman's claims is so uncritically accepted by his medical colleagues, says at least as much (crap) about them, as it says about himself.

As for the reference to the Norwegian endocrinologist "Trine Bjøro" and Danish "Novo Nordisk", it's the 100% real and confirmed by a note on the Novo Nordisk website: http://www.novonordiskfonden.dk/en/c...eus-prize-2012 (and here).

Doctors' arrogance is becoming well known in circles far beyond medical circles, and behavior of Weetman only confirms what we all by now are painfully aware of: the western medicine's failure.

Every chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Weetman is a weakest link and so is his believers also, in Norway and in all other countries.

Shame on you all!
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Lignende tråder

1. Internasjonalt Tyreoideasymposium "The Anthony Weetman Affair"
    Av Mod i forumet Internett / underskriftskampanjer / aksjoner
    Svar: 9
    Siste melding: 15-12-12, 03:18
  2. Anthony Weetman regarded as a "brilliant endocrinologist" in Scandinavia
    Av Mod i forumet Hostile medical policies on the planet Thyroid (English only)
    Svar: 2
    Siste melding: 23-11-12, 19:43
  3. Svar: 26
    Siste melding: 25-06-12, 17:51
  4. Svar: 8
    Siste melding: 22-08-10, 00:18
  5. "normal" T3 - bytte til Armour??
    Av serena i forumet Naturlig Thyroid medisiner
    Svar: 9
    Siste melding: 16-06-09, 20:51

Søkeord for denne tråden

Bokmerker