Viser søkeresultater 1 til 3 av 3
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Lightbulb It's All in Your Head

Fortfarande många, särskilt i den äldre generationen har många kvicksilverfyllningar i tänderna.
    I denna bok, de kan hitta bra information om många sjukdom som är en följd av förgiftning med kvicksilver från dentala material.

It's All in Your Head
    Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness

By Hal A. Huggins DDS, MS

It's All in Your Head on Amazon.co.uk
    About Hal A. Huggins
    Hal A. Huggins DDS, MS, is the world's most controversial dentist
    Website
    Brief outline of the Huggins Protocol

About the book:
    Dentist Hal A. Huggins has led the fight to alert the public and health professionals to the
    dangers of using mercury in the amalgams used to fill teeth. Here he describes his battle with
    the American Dental Association and the results of his research studies. After explaining mercury
    toxicity, he describes such conditions as neurological and immunological diseases that can result
    from this toxicity. His discussion also includes the diagnosis of mercury toxicity and the pros and
    cons of having mercury amalgam fillings removed. He indicates that there are often no definitive
    answers in the diagnostic process and that the final proof of mercury toxicity is whether the
    patient feels better when mercury fillings are removed. A useful if very detailed look at a continuing
    health controversy.
    Source: Amazon.com
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Lightbulb Andra böcker av Hal A. Huggins

Other books by Hal A. Huggins

Uninformed Consent : The Hidden Dangers in Dental Care (1999)

Dr. Huggins and Dr. Levy assert that a large number of disorders are, though often incurable, easily preventable. He proposes that multiple sclerosis, lupus, leukemia, chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinson's disease, many mental disorders including Alzheimer's, and even major diseases like breast cancer are caused, in part, by the toxins we place in our bodies. Where do these toxins come from and how do they get into our bodies? You my be surprised to find that you have actually paid to have them put there. These dangerous materials - mercury, cadmium, beryllium, nickel, and others - are used in everyday dentistry to make up the fillings, root canals, and bridgework in our mouths, and are supposed to be "safe." But are they?

Uninformed Consent presents cases of toxic poisoning - of depressed immune systems and inexplicable illnesses - to toxins entering the bloodstream from the heavy metals in dental materials. The authors also discuss the hidden truths that the dental industry in America doesn't want to talk about, and the real reasons the dangers of these materials have been suppressed and ignored.

Drs. Huggins and Levy implore the reader: "Don't leave your health in your dentist's hands and assume that all will be fine. Become informed and take an active role in your health. Know what will be implanted in your mouth. You must decide at the outset what is more important to you - the life of a filling or your life." Uninformed Consent will give you the facts so that you may take responsibility for your dental - and complete - health and wellness. Source. Read more about this book...

Solving the MS Mystery: Help, Hope and Recovery (2002)

If, unfortunately, you have Multiple sclerosis, or if you know someone who does, this definitive work in the field of autoimmune diseases, Solving the MS Mystery, will be just what you have been looking for. Hal A. Huggins DDS, MS, had promised that, after treating 1000 MS patients, he would write a book detailing the Protocol that has worked to reverse autoimmune diseases. This is that book.

If you are frustrated and discouraged from hearing that there is nothing but pharmaceutical drugs you can take or you are exhausted from trying strange and costly treatments, take heart. This book quotes scientific journals and is based not only on scientific studies and biochemistry but also on the experiences that Dr. Huggins has had with his MS patients over the last 33 years.

Always on the cutting edge, when he received information about dental toxicity that was contrary to what he had been taught in dental school, Dr. Huggins was, at first, disbelieving. However, reviewing the scientific literature, working with dental patients, and, finally, going "back to school" to receive his Masters emphasizing immunology and toxicology from the University of Colorado confirmed what others in the field had shown him - that toxic dental materials in the mouth so close to the brain could trigger autoimmune diseases. He wanted to know why - not just alleviate the symptoms, but also know why.

His study in the field of biochemistry convinced him that he could balance a person's body chemistry just like a racecar mechanic could perfectly tune a car. Why, if we think it's important to have other mechanical devices work at peak effectiveness should we not have our body tuned as well?

This book has practical information as well as scientific information for the professional. Take a look at the Table of Contents listed below. Information you need to know to give yourself Informed Consent for treatment is in this book. Take charge of your health and become educated about treatments that work. You can do as much or as little as you want, but now you will know what is available. Source. Read more about this book...

It's Right Under Your Nose (2005)

From book's back cover: I am Dr. Hal Huggins. Noteworthy as being one of the most controversial dentists of the century. Which century? Probably two of them. Why controversial? Because I observe - and report what I find. I use blood chemistry evaluations to determine what dental materials are naughty and which are nice. This upsets a great financial institution that has had a low key white knight repputation for over 100 years. What are the consequences of my observations? Exposure of massive liability. Resulting in lie-ability. Greater liability than Enron. Greater than the tobacco fiasco. Who does it effect? Most everyone. Probably you. I am presenting the observations of the last 37 of my 43 years of practice. These comments are connections I have seen between dental materials and incurable diseases. Which diseases? Breast cancer, diabetes, Multiple sclerosis, Lupus, Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS), Arthritis, Alzheimer's, Leukemia, even Gulf War Syndrome - and a bunch more. None of which have a definitive cause like measles, mumps or chicken pox. Symptoms? Yes a bunch of those too. The most prevalent are chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, recurring headaches, high blood pressure, digestive upsets, unidentified chest pains and memory problems. Which dental materials are implicated? Mercury, nickel, berylium, copper, and toxins formed in dead or root canal teeth as well as in cavitations. Source. Read more about this book...

Who Makes Your Hormones Hum??? (2004)

Dr. Huggins' long-awaited book on hormonally-controlled human interactions!

Why do we like some people, and dislike others? Who are we attracted to, and who repels us? They are all nice people, it's just that we have "vibes" with some folks, and with others we don't. Why?

It's Who Makes your Hormones Hum! Dynamics of human interactions are dictated by genetics and are not subject to change. Logic has nothing to do with it. It's all in who makes your hormones hum.

Ever hear that opposites attract? It's true - if you are talking about hormones. This is not tall versus short, fat versus skinny, young versus old, but endocrine activity. Testosterone, estrogen, thyroid, pituitary - and more. If you are hyper active in one gland, you will be attracted to someone who is equal and opposite in activity of the same gland. Mother Nature is at work.

Your reactions to sales presentations of any kind are influenced by your hormone balance versus the hormones of whomever you are facing. You are selling all the time. You may be selling yourself, your ideas, your opinions, your products - whatever - every time you open your mouth.

In 1928, a friend of my Dad's came up to him at a college fraternity dance. "Introduce me to that gal,", he asked. "She is the one I am going to marry." My Dad said OK, and led him up to her. "I want you to meet a friend of mine," he started. "Bob, this is Miss ... I'm sorry your name just slipped out of my mind" (primary because Dad had no idea who she was). 52 years later, Bob and Mary celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. How did Bob know? Mary made his hormones hum. They had vibes.

"I can't figure out what makes you tick." Ever say that? That is because the object of your confusion has a different endocrine program interpreting the "obvious events" that you are both seeing - maybe even simultaneously. Interpretation is the result of endocrine action, not logic. You can learn to identify people's reactions before you meet them, just by observing their body form. Deposition of muscle and fat onto our skeletons is under endocrine control. Certain body shapes indicate the over or underactivity of those endocrine glands. When you know which glands are over or underactive, you will be better able to have a successful conversation, business deal, or personal relationships. Source. Read more about this book....

Why Raise Ugly Kids?: How You Can Fulfill Your Child's Health and Happiness Potential (1981)

“There is an informative book about children’s teeth, called Why Raise Ugly Kids? by Dr. Hal Huggins. In it, he explains he explains orthodontics and methods of creating space in the mouth for teeth to come in and move around properly, pointing out that poor diet is a major cause of the jaw developing abnormally.” Source: Real Teeth for This Real Girl.

I read an interesting book on a related subject when the children were little: Why Raise Ugly Kids? by Hal Huggins, an orthodontist. He stresses the consumption of animal fat, and gave parents a discount if they switched from margarine to butter and gave the patient plenty of it. It was his experience that butter helped the teeth straighten faster. He also talked a lot about sleeping position... parents were supposed to train children to sleep on their backs so that their facial bones would not get pushed out of shape. Source: Tooth Decay and Germ Theory (Comment).

March 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM shymouse said... Have you heard of Hal Huggins (the mercury "guy")? He wrote a (1981, out-of-print) book called "Why Raise Ugly Kids?". He speaks about the importance of diet in developing non-crooked teeth/facial structure--but he focuses a lot on sleeping position: repeatedly sleeping on one's stomach or side puts pressure on the teeth/cranial bones-deforming them. This is especially crucial during childhood (he also finds that most cases of infant death can be linked to stomach-sleeping, which makes it hard to breathe.)

I thought that it was too bad that I read Huggins's book too far out of childhood; but based on your post, perhaps I was too pessimistic: after all, after age 18, we have another xx years of exerting cranial pressure....Just a thought.
    Source Adult Palate Expansion and Mouth Breathing & Facial Development

Your goose isn’t cooked – yet! (2002)

This is a WHY TO COOK / nutrition book designed to help you balance your own body chemistry and have fun in the kitchen. Foods that are not appropriate for a healthy chemistry are not found here.

ALSO, for the first time ever - HUGGINS' SECRETS! Well, Huggins and a dozen or so scientists and researchers who have been instrumental in actually causing the chemistries to move. The information that is usually given only during Dr. Huggins' lectures on body chemistry is included in mini-chapters throughout the book.

YOUR GOOSE ISN'T COOKED...YET! contains over 230 recipes that have been tested to make them taste better than the average health cookbook recipes and contain what is necessary for a healthy body chemistry.

Good tasting meals, yes, but the real value is in the explanations of what it takes to really create a healthy chemistry.

What do carbohydrates do to your chemistry?
    How much protein is enough, too much or too little? How do you know?
    How much salt do you need? What kind?
    Same for fats.
    How about fish as a source of protein? Based on what?

Valuable information that makes the difference between good health and excellent health is available for the very first time. Now you will know what Dr. Hal A. Huggins recommends after 33 years of balancing body chemistry, and, more importantly - why! Source
    Til alle norske og danske stoffskifte-pasienter, anbefaler vi boken STOP stofskiftevanviddet, skrevet av verdens ledende pasient-aktivist Janie Bowthorpe, som i 2005 grunnla nettstedet Stop The Thyroid Madness. Boken er utgitt på dansk i 2014. För alla svenska hypotyreos-patienter, rekommenderar vi samma bok, översatt till svenska med titeln Stoppa sköldkörtelskandalen (2012). Til alle gode leger, og pasienter som ønsker å lære mer av "the right stuff", anbefaler vi boken Stop The Thyroid Madness II (2014) med bidrag fra 10 leger MD. I Skandinavia, definitivt de to beste og mest nyttige bøker for hypotyreose-pasienter, for deres familier og venner, og for deres leger.

Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Sted
    Sverige
    Alder
    Meldinger

Lightbulb Sv: It's All in Your Head

Tannmaterialer og helse: Erfaringer fra klinisk utredning av pasienter med mistanke om bivirkninger fra tannmaterialer
    Rapport fra Bivirkningsgruppen for odontologiske biomaterialer. Unifob helse/ UNIFOB AS

Sitat: "Ingen av de undersøkte 630 pasientene har fått diagnosen kvikksølvforgiftning. Dette medfører ikke at det er utelukket at pasienter med helseplager relatert til amalgamfyllinger kan ha en helsegevinst av å skifte ut amalgamfyllinger. Det finnes per i dag ingen biologisk markør som er vitenskapelig dokumentert og som kan brukes klinisk for å identifisere individer med en mulig økt følsomhet for toksiske effekter fra amalgam/kvikksølv. Det er ønskelig med verktøy for å kunne gi vitenskapelig begrunnet anbefaling om amalgamutskiftning når konsentrasjon av kvikksølv i urin er innenfor normalområdet og ingen tegn på kontaktallergi mot amalgamkomponenter er tilstede."

Kilde: http://www.uib.no/bivirkningsgruppen...uppen_2006.pdf

Sitat Opprinnelig skrevet av Mod Vis post

Fortfarande många, särskilt i den äldre generationen har många kvicksilverfyllningar i tänderna.
    I denna bok, de kan hitta bra information om många sjukdom som är en följd av förgiftning med kvicksilver från dentala material.

It's All in Your Head
    Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness

By Hal A. Huggins DDS, MS

It's All in Your Head on Amazon.co.uk
    About Hal A. Huggins
    Hal A. Huggins DDS, MS, is the world's most controversial dentist
    Website
    Brief outline of the Huggins Protocol

About the book:
    Dentist Hal A. Huggins has led the fight to alert the public and health professionals to the dangers of using mercury in the amalgams used to fill teeth. Here he describes his battle with the American Dental Association and the results of his research studies. After explaining mercury toxicity, he describes such conditions as neurological and immunological diseases that can result from this toxicity. His discussion also includes the diagnosis of mercury toxicity and the pros and cons of having mercury amalgam fillings removed. He indicates that there are often no definitive answers in the diagnostic process and that the final proof of mercury toxicity is whether the patient feels better when mercury fillings are removed. A useful if very detailed look at a continuing health controversy. Source: Amazon.com

Lignende tråder

1. "Fat Head" - dramadokumentar med LCHF (Low Carbs High Fat) pointer
    Av Anisa i forumet Lavkarbo & LCHF (Low Carbs High Fat)
    Svar: 3
    Siste melding: 11-02-15, 18:47

Søkeord for denne tråden

Bokmerker

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •  

Logg inn

Logg inn